Natalie graduated from Concorde Career College in Kansas City, Missouri in 2020 with her Associates of Applied Science in Dental Hygiene. She has worked for McCoy Samples Mattingly Dental clinic as an expanded functions dental assistant for nearly 9 years.
She was born and raised in Marceline Missouri and currently resides there with her husband Brandon, two daughters, Berkley and Navy and a baby boy, Stiles.
“Oral education and health is extremely important to me,” says Natalie. “That’s how I knew I wanted to share my knowledge and help others in their schooling and careers in dental hygiene.” Owning and operating her education business online along with providing care for her local patients keeps Natalie busy, but she says she wouldn’t have it any other way.
Licensure and certificates include:
- Missouri Dental Hygiene License
- Local Anesthesia
- Nitrous Oxide
- Basic Life Support + First Aid
- Cherry Hill Dental Certificate of Completion of Dental Assisting
- Missouri Basic Skills Examination of Dental Assisting
- Expanded Functions – Removable Prosthodontics
- Expanded Functions – Orthodontics
- Expanded Functions – Restorative I
- Expanded Functions – Restorative II
- Nitrous Oxide- Oxygen Analgesia Monitoring Certification
- Deep Sedation/ General Anesthesia Sedation Monitoring Certification